How to spell RUMPED correctly?
The correct spelling for "rumped" could be "trumped", "jumped", "pumped", "stumped" or "humped" depending on the intended meaning in the sentence.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell rumped correctly
- Bumped I accidentally bumped into the wall while walking down the hall.
- Dumped She was devastated when her boyfriend dumped her for no apparent reason.
- Humped The camel humped his back as he wandered through the desert.
- Jumped He quickly jumped up from the couch when he heard the doorbell ring.
- Lumped I don't think I should have lumped all of my responsibilities into one day.
- Pumped I'm pumped to start my new job.
- Ramped The car ramped over the hill and landed with a loud thud.
- Romped The children all romped through the sprinkler on a hot summer day, giggling and splashing each other with glee.
- Rumpled The rumpled bed sheets indicated that someone had just woken up.
- Trumped Despite his best efforts, his opponent always seemed to Trump him in debates.
Misspelling of the day