Correct spelling for RUOMER
We think the word ruomer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ruomer
- reamer Thus, suppose it was required to grind the necessary clearance to relieve the cutting edge C of the reamer, then A could be rotated until C stood in the required position with relation to B, and the revolving emery wheel may either be traversed along, or the work may traverse past the wheel, according to the design of the grinding lathe, but in either case A remains stationary during each cut traverse; after each successive traverse A may be rotated sufficiently to give a cut for the next traverse.
- rhymer "Here," said he, pausing, "is Huntley Bank, on which Thomas the Rhymer lay musing and sleeping when he saw, or dreamt he saw, the queen of Elfland: "'True Thomas lay on Huntlie bank; A ferlie he spied wi' his e'e; And there he saw a ladye bright, Come riding down by the Eildon tree.
- roamer In them, was lived the truly nomad, gipsy life of the wandering Arab, who is a herdsman by heritage, and in following that vocation a roamer par excellence.
- rom Flacius wrote: "Salvation is forgiveness of sins, as Paul testifies, Rom.
- rome Rome, seems to have experienced both, for she is at this day one of the most contemptible states in the scale of empire.
- romeo After she and Alix had gone to bed he got down the little red volume that was marked " Romeo and Juliet," and found the score of lines that she had quoted, and marvelled that the same words could seem on the printed page so bare, and sound so rich and full in Cherry's voice out under the stars.
- romper This last was addressed to the four other occupants of the room, Bud Weir, Romper Ryan, Babe Wilson and Nipper Knapp.
- roomer When I think of Anna Page taking a roomer, it just about knocks me over, Tillie.
- rum With less hunger he might have found it nauseous; for the bread was incredibly mouldy and had been gnawed all round the crust by rats, while the liquor in the pannikin was a mixture of fiery rum and unclean water.
- rummer Not a young English Squire newly come to an Estate, above the management of his Wit, has better Horses, gayer Clothes, swears, drinks, and does every thing with a better grace than he; damns the stingy Cabal of the two Stiver-Club, and puts the young King of Spain and his Mistress together in a Rummer of a Pottle; and in pure Gallantry breaks the Glasses over his Head, scorning to drink twice in the same: and a thousand things full as heroick and brave I cou'd tell you of this same Holy-day Squire.
- rumor Rumor has even enrolled Louis X himself in the Atheistical ranks.
- rumour The poor fools flocked around Eumolpus, drinking in every fresh rumour about his will.
- roomier When moving to a higher and roomier flat, it understands how to lighten its portable house by breaking off a part of it. All that remains is the upper floor, which is enlarged at the aperture, as and when required, by the same architecture of disordered beams.
- Romero Heavy stones, boiling oil, and live coals were hurled down upon them; small hoops smeared with pitch and set on fire were dexterously thrown over their heads, and after a vain struggle, in which many officers were killed and wounded, Romero, who had himself lost an eye in the fight, called off his troops and fell back from the breach, leaving from three to four hundred dead behind him, while but a half dozen of the townsmen lost their lives.
38 words made from the letters ruomer
5 letter words made from ruomer:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of