Correct spelling for SAFETEY
We think the word safetey is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for safetey
- after He had come back after all!
- fete Small wonder that they held a magnificent fete in their newly-won city in the "Snowy Mountains."
- safe Says I, who can feel safe in this yer place?
- safely She was a wise little girl, and knew that while she might safely argue with the helpless soldiers, it was far better to be polite to the Captain with the sharp sword.
- safety And all this to be plain to me in a moment, as I ran; and I to be but the more desperate to come unto instant safety with the Maid.
- salty When the snow reached its extreme in depth, it gave you the feeling which a drowning man may have when fighting his desperate fight with the salty waves.
- sate Our Quintus could not sate himself with hearing of his father.
- Safeties It is said that in love and war all is fair; but we should have more readily believed in the much belauded piety of the Boers, if it had deigned to dispense with "soft noses" and "explosive safeties," which were none the less cruel or unlawful because of British make!
- safes "You'd be surprised how clearly you hear everything in these safes-you'd think they were too thick," said Guerchard, in his gentle, husky voice.
- SAFER You are safer without a guard."
- safest That is always safest and wisest."
- Safeway The proposed acquisition led to an antitrust lawsuit filed by the Alaska Public Interest Research Group, which was resolved by a consent decree reached between Safeway and the Alaska Attorney Generals office which required the company to divest seven stores.
84 words made from the letters safetey
3 letter words made from safetey:
5 letter words made from safetey:
Misspelling of the day