How to spell SAFILY correctly?
When it comes to the misspelling "safily", there are a few correct alternatives that can be suggested. The word "safely" is the correct spelling of the term, reflecting the intended meaning of being free from harm or danger. It's important to use proper spelling to ensure effective communication.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell safily correctly
- sadly Sadly, she couldn't attend the wedding of her best friend due to work commitments.
- safely I arrived safely at my destination after a long but uneventful journey.
- safety Wearing a helmet is important for the safety of bike riders.
- sagely The wise old man spoke sagely about the importance of kindness and compassion.
- sail He learned how to sail a boat at a very young age.
- sally Sally asked if anyone needed help with their project.
- saucily She grinned saucily and flicked her hair as she walked away.
- sawfly The sawfly larvae were munching away at the leaves of the rosebush.
- sicily I had an interesting trip to Sicily.
- softly The rain fell softly on the roof.
Misspelling of the day