Correct spelling for SAIDD
We think the word saidd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for saidd
- add There is nothing that I can add.
- aid Then not for men to bring help to Gloria but to aid him in carrying off the gold.
- aside In the evening she found a chance to say in a low aside: "Mr. Graham, you are keeping your word to be my friend.
- sad The Professor went back to Regina's side, and stood quietly watching her, with a very sad look in his eyes.
- sade Cherish the Day" is the fourth and final single by English band Sade from their fourth studio album, Love Deluxe (1992).
- said She said that the excitement and alarm that took possession of the people when the news came that Roanoke Island was in the hands of the invading forces, was something she would remember as long as she lived.
- sand "'Course we will," cried Margy, the little girl who had been playing with him in the sand.
- sat Down sat the prince: he had spoken.
- saudi Kuwait general assessment: the quality of service is excellent domestic: new telephone exchanges provide a large capacity for new subscribers; trunk traffic is carried by microwave radio relay, coaxial cable, and open-wire and fiber-optic cable; a cellular telephone system operates throughout Kuwait, and the country is well supplied with pay telephones international: country code - 965; coaxial cable and microwave radio relay to Saudi Arabia; linked to Bahrain, Qatar, UAE via the Fiber-Optic Gulf (FOG) cable; satellite earth stations - 3 Intelsat (1 Atlantic Ocean, 2 Indian Ocean), 1 Inmarsat (Atlantic Ocean), and 2 Arabsat
- sd The district offers an extensive retirement/longevity package which includes payment for unused sick days accumulated in Commodore Perry SD and a retirement stipend equal to one hundred and fifty dollars times the number of years of service in the district.
- side Producing my pistol, I thrust the muzzle into his side and cocked it with a loud click.
- sids This is especially important for infants, for whom loose blankets may pose a safety hazard (including increasing the risk of SIDS), and possibly for older children, who may still be too young to be relied upon to keep their own sleepwear or bed covers adjusted so as to prevent exposure to the air of bare skin.
- sit Sit down, I tell you.
- skid At the bottom of the semicircle the skid is joined to the slanting skids or springs depending from the bottom of the machine, and here the laminations are bolted together making the skid stiffer.
- sod As she had sat by his couch, so now she sat by his grave; but here her tears might flow freely over the sod that covered him.
- Cid And when these five years were over tidings were spread far and near, which reached Valencia, that King Bucar, the Miramamolin of Morocco, holding himself disgraced because the Cid Campeador had conquered him in the field of Quarto near unto Valencia, where he had slain or made prisoners all his people, and driven him into the sea, and made spoil of all his treasures-King Bucar calling these things to mind, had gone himself and stirred up the whole Paganism of Barbary to cross the sea again, and avenge himself if he could; and he had assembled so great a power that no man could devise their numbers.
- Sadder One of these was Mrs. Hudson, who was sitting at one of the windows, empty-handed save for the pocket-handkerchief in her lap, which was held with an air of familiarity with its sadder uses.
- Sadr Banaki Sadr ol Din (Persian: بنكي صدرالدين, also Romanized as Banakī Ṣadr ol Dīn; also known as Emāmzādeh Ṣadr od Dīn) is a village in Hayat Davud Rural District, in the Central District of Ganaveh County, Bushehr Province, Iran.
- Sailed The principal British force gathered at Halifax, and sailed directly against New York.
- Sided The conversation was entirely one-sided, because Thomasine had never learnt to talk.
- Slid He took out his purse and slid the contents on to the table.
- Sadie When she awoke, she heard Sadie moving about in the kitchen.
- Sid Estelle accompanied him and together they drove through the pleasant lands where Dorset meets Devon, to Knapp Farm under Knapp Copse, midway between Colyton and Ottery St. Mary, on a streamlet tributary of the Sid.
- SDI Throughout the 1980s, Aerospace supported the Inertial Upper Stage (IUS), the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), the Milstar and DSCS satellite communication systems, and antisatellite (ASAT) programs.
19 words made from the letters saidd
5 letter words made from saidd:
Misspelling of the day