Correct spelling for SAINTE
We think the word sainte is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sainte
- ante When the aunt returned for the expected answer, she was informed by the maid in the ante-chamber, that Miss Moseley was up, and had been writing.
- saint The Saint is coming!"
- sainted Worse again, Henri, worse again; was it not he who headed the rebels on the tenth of August, when our sainted King was driven from his home?
- saintly The tradition is said to be due to the saintly request being disregarded, with the result that, when his remains were about to be translated, a heavy rain burst forth, and continued without ceasing for the forty succeeding days.
- sand For by and by when Peter ran the nose of the boat into the sand on the other side, and the Master got out for a day off, there were five thousand men, maybe ten thousand people waiting to receive Him.
- sander Little Alice Sander Sat upon a cinder, Weeping and crying for her young man. Rise up, Alice, dry your tears, Choose the one that you love best, Alice my dear.
- sane But that about the voice and the freckles was sane enough.
- sanity It is not every Scot who stands through all temptation so square in the right way as morning and night to confine himself to these; but he who does so shall have his reward in a rare sanity of judgment and lightness of spirit, and a capacity for work unknown to countrymen of less Spartan habit.
- sate Others tried to pipe up 'Rule Britannia', while more sate, weak and motionless, looking towards the shores that once, not so long ago, they never thought to see again.
- saunter I change into white ducks again and saunter up to the bridge to talk to my friend the Mate.
- saute ~EGG WITH WHITE SAUCE FOR LUNCHEON~-Cut stale bread into one-fourth slices and shape into rounds, then saute in olive oil. Arrange on a hot platter and on each place a French poached egg. Cover with Marnay sauce, sprinkle with buttered breadcrumbs and put in oven just long enough to brown crumbs.
- seine Christoph Willibald von Gluck, sein Leben und seine Werke.
- Ain't Summer nights ain't never lonesome.
- Santa Santa Anna, President of Mexico.
- Saints We've warm hearts of our own, and the best of us don't forget that when we were starving, America-the saints bless the jewel!
- algebras A direct sum of algebras X and Y is the direct sum as vector spaces, with product Consider these classical examples: is ring isomorphic to split-complex numbers, also used in interval analysis.
131 words made from the letters sainte
5 letter words made from sainte:
3 letter words made from sainte:
6 letter words made from sainte:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way