Correct spelling for SALATS
We think the word salats is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for salats
- slits I saw naught of him but his head, and that was hidden in a black cowl with eye-slits, through which his eyes gleamed like fire."
- salutes There is homage in the very bend of his person when he salutes her.
- slates So I went down to college a day early to confer with some of the other patriotic leaders regarding slates and other matters concerning the good of the college.
- salads For some salads sweet wine may be used in the dressing.
- salts Life, body and soul emerge from the activities of the magic ooze of their silent chemistry precisely as a tree of tin crystals arises from the chemical reactions started in a solution of tin salts by an electric current.
- slots The force of the stream had originally cut a low arch in its egress, which human needs and ingenuity had broadened, heightened and closed by heavy iron bars, slipped into stone slots.
35 words made from the letters salats
5 letter words made from salats:
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to