Correct spelling for SALFY
We think the word salfy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for salfy
- calf As he spoke, Mr. Lyon handed her a heavy silk stocking with a great "barn-door" tear in the calf.
- half He was half-way to the door.
- safe Cynthia had come to him; he and she were safe!
- salad It is the butler's duty to make the salad, which he should do about half an hour before dinner.
- salary But she knew what that meant-a loss of salary and double work; and she would have none of him as husband.
- sale This forced sale will mean disaster to us all.
- salem At the same court a petition of the Salem church for some land in Marblehead Neck was rejected "because they had chosen Mr. Williams their teacher."
- sales Men are transferred from sales departments to accounting departments, are taken off the road and brought into the home office, and are shifted about in various ways until they fit.
- saliva Again and again I swallowed saliva to try and satisfy myself a little; I fancied it helped.
15 words made from the letters salfy
5 letter words made from salfy:
Misspelling of the day
- become ratified