Correct spelling for SAMUL
We think the word samul is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for samul
- maul This same person got offended with another of his slaves, knocked him down, and struck out one of his eyes with a maul.
- sail We are again making all possible sail after them.
- sam Milly wondered if Sam loved her still, really loved her, as he seemed to in his rough way when they were together that summer at Gossensass.
- same On the same day on which he made his application to them, an order, drawn in exact conformity with his request, was despatched to the Admiralty of Amsterdam.
- sample They kindly gave us a sample of each variety, the quest of which would furnish an excuse for so many memorable rambles in the days to come.
- samuel 297 Richardson, Samuel, vii.
- saul "This boy whose face you just showed me brought word to Frankfort that Saul Fulton was back to have you murdered," went on the girl with unshaken steadiness.
- sawmill As Bryce looked, a puff of white steam appeared over the roof of the old sawmill, and the one o'clock whistle blew.
- sgml The Universal Character Set defined by ISO 10646 is the "document character set" of SGML, HTML 4, so by default, any character in such a document, and any character referenced in such a document, must be in the UCS.
- small I could climb a small tree, and fire away."
- smell "I am when I smell violets.
- smile He had fallen asleep with a smile about his lips.
- soul Oh, that my soul were with him now!
- Sal Soon afterwards he began to feel ill; and when Mary returned without news of Old Sal she said she was "cruel sick-like tu."
- XML While the syntax of SGML does not prohibit references to invalid or unassigned code points, such as , SGML-derived markup languages such as HTML and XML can, and often do, restrict numeric character references to only those code points that are assigned to characters.
32 words made from the letters samul
4 letter words made from samul:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten