How to spell SANTION correctly?
The correct spelling for "santion" may likely be "sanction". A possible suggestion to rectify this common misspelling is to double-check the word's context and intended meaning. Utilizing spell-check tools and referring to reputable dictionaries can also assist in identifying and employing the appropriate spelling.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell santion correctly
- kantian The Kantian philosophy emphasizes on the importance of rational thinking and moral duty.
- mansion The millionaire's mansion was grand and luxurious, with a sprawling garden and a pool that overlooked the ocean.
- mention I forgot to mention that the concert has been rescheduled for next week.
- nation I am proud to belong to such a diverse and inclusive nation.
- scansion I struggled with the scansion of the poem, attempting to determine the stressed and unstressed syllables.
- section I need to read the next section of the book to understand the plot.
- station I'm going to the train station to catch the express.
- suction The vacuum cleaner suction is really good.
Misspelling of the day