How to spell SAR correctly?
If you meant to type "sar" and it turned out to be a misspelling, here are some possible replacement suggestions: "star", "say", "sir", "sat", "scar" or "salt". Double-checking your spelling will ensure clearer communication and avoid confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell sar correctly
- bar I like to have a drink at the bar after work.
- car I went to the dealership to test drive a car.
- far I can't go out with you tonight because I live too far away.
- jar I need to buy a jar of peanut butter from the grocery store.
- mar The paint scratch on my car door left a mar that could not be fixed.
- oar The rower used an oar to propel the boat through the water.
- par The golfer hit a perfect par on the 18th hole to complete his round.
- Saar Saar is a river in Europe that flows through France and Germany.
- sac The priest carried the sac filled with holy bread and wine to the altar.
- sad I feel sad that I won't be able to attend the party tonight.
- Sadr The Sadr Movement is a subsidiary of Iran's largest political party, the Islamic Republic Party.
- sag As she grew older, her skin began to sag in places where it never had before.
- sam Sam is a fantastic cook, his meals are always delicious.
- San The San Francisco Bay Area is a great place to visit.
- sap The tree's sap was a sticky and sweet substance.
- Sara Sara is very beautiful.
- sari My mother wore a beautiful cream-colored sari to the wedding.
- SARS The SARS virus is a deadly airborne disease.
- saw I saw the sawmill across the river.
- say He didn't even look up to say hello.
- sear Please don't sear my steak.
- sir Someone must be on their way to summon Sir Timothy Pongolle.
- SLR I brought my SLR camera to capture the beautiful scenery during my hike.
- soar The eagle spreads its wings and takes a soar through the sky.
- spar I'm going to spar with her.
- tar Tar is a black substance that is created when pine tar is burned.
- UAR Bargaining for a better deal on UAR travel turned into a nightmare for one woman.
- war The country was torn apart by war, leaving thousands of innocent people dead and the land devastated.
Misspelling of the day