How to spell SARRA correctly?
If you meant to type "sarra" but misspelled it, there are a few correct suggestions to consider. One option could be "sarah", a common female given name. Another possibility is "sari", a traditional garment worn in many South and Southeast Asian countries. Both suggestions offer alternatives to the misspelled word "sarra."
List of suggestions on how to spell sarra correctly
- array The store displayed a vast array of fruits and vegetables.
- Saar Saar is a river in Western Germany.
- sabra Sabra is a type of cactus fruit that is commonly used in Middle Eastern cuisine.
- sacra The sacra are the religious rituals that are performed by the priests.
- Sadr Moqtada al-Sadr is an Iraqi Shia cleric and politician who leads the Sadrist Movement.
- samara The samara of the maple tree twirled gracefully to the ground.
- Sara Sara loves to read books on rainy days.
- sarah Sarah went to the park to play with her dog.
- saran I need to wrap my lunch in saran wrap.
- serra The Serra Mountains are a range of rugged peaks in Northern California.
- sierra Jennifer climbed the sierra as a means of escape.
- sirrah After drinking his coffee, the man sirrah to the waitress for another cup.
- starry The sky was clear and starry, making for a beautiful evening under the stars.
- syria The war in Syria has caused immense suffering for the Syrian people.
- Zara I went to Zara to buy a new outfit.
Misspelling of the day