How to spell SATUES correctly?
If you misspelled "satues", it's likely you meant "statues". To avoid such errors, utilize spell-check tools and proofread your work carefully. Alternatively, if you're referring to a different word, it is crucial to consult a dictionary or online resource to ensure accurate spelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell satues correctly
- salutes She salutes me with a smile.
- satires Jonathan Swift's satires were famous for their witty and insightful commentary on society.
- sauces I love to experiment with different sauces to elevate my cooking to the next level.
- sites There are thousands of archaeological sites across the country.
- skates I bought a new pair of skates for the winter season.
- slates The teacher handed out slates for the students to write their answers on.
- spates The spates of the typhoon left the coast ravaged.
- states The United States of America has 50 states.
- statue The statue of Liberty is a famous icon of the United States.
- statues The museum's grand exhibition featured several striking statues of historical figures.
- status I need to get to my status meeting.
- Sties She had to get up really early to get to work on time and then go to Sties to buy her breakfast.
- stubs He always keeps the movie stubs as souvenirs of his favorite films.
- studs He wore his favorite leather jacket with studs on it to the concert.
- stuns The dazzling performance by the acrobat stuns the audience.
- Sutures The surgeon carefully sewed the sutures to close the incision.
Misspelling of the day