Correct spelling for SATURE
We think the word sature is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sature
- mature Also, as they mature they become more and more peculiar because they tend to rely less and less on anything but themselves and the grand tradition.
- nature And of what nature is your husband?"
- pasture Plenty of water is essential, and if this is not made available by a stream in the pasture, it will be necessary to furnish drinking water three times daily.
- sartre Yvan Attal, film director, actor (Algerian born parents) Jacques Attali, economist, writer Danny Ayalon, a politician Jean-Pierre Bacri, actor Baruj Benacerraf, immunologist, Nobel prize (1980) (Algerian Jew mother) Paul Benacerraf, philosopher (Algerian Jew mother) Maurice Benayoun, artist Jean Benguigui, actor Eric Benhamou, businessman, CEO of 3Com, venture capitalist, philanthropist Michel Benita, double bass player Daniel Bensaïd, philosopher and trotskyist (Jewish Algerian father) Richard Berry, actor Lili Boniche, musician Patrick Bruel, singer, actor Alain Chabat, actor André Chouraqui, writer Élie Chouraqui, French film director and scriptwriter Hélène Cixous, feminist writer Robert Cohen, boxer: World Bantamweight Champion Annie Cohen-Solal, academic and biographer of Jean-Paul Sartre Claude Cohen-Tannoudji, physicist, Nobel prize (1997) Jean-François Copé, (Algerian Jew mother), President of the Union for a Popular Movement (UMP) Group in the French National Assembly Abraham Daninos, author, he wrote the first play in Arabic (in 1847).
- sate But now I may say as Psalm 137.1, "By the Rivers of Babylon, there we sate down: yea, we wept when we remembered Zion."
- satire "I understand," said Wade, responding with a smile to Matt's self-satire.
134 words made from the letters sature
5 letter words made from sature:
ruest, saute, autre, sture, aerts, stare, ureas, aster, rutae, astur, sater, reust, sauer, ursae, reast, satur, sutra, strae, atrus, suare, urate, ratus, satre, surat, trues, tures, suart, suter, surae, teras, rseau, arute, urase, stura, uster, rates, ature, auter, tears, auret, astre, aures, steur, raste, tares, suret.
3 letter words made from sature:
4 letter words made from sature:
ruse, saue, rase, sura, rute, asur, tear, suea, ares, sure, sear, saru, eats, tsur, seta, rust, tera, tsar, ruta, sate, rues, ruea, tuer, suar, urea, seat, rate, ture, arts, uate, ratu, etau, raut, east, auer, raus, arse, tare, user, star, ruts, suet, suer, esau, erst, raue, true, rest, treu, setu, tues, taue.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all