Correct spelling for SAVELY
We think the word savely is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for savely
- gavel The Grand Master may decline to receive the chair and gavel, or at his pleasure may resign the same.
- havel The first President of the Czech Republic was Václav Havel.
- lively "My word, but you are lively," for the dog was bounding about so that his ears flew and flapped around like yellow curls.
- lovely Well now, wa'n't that lovely?
- naively It is the melody of a man's voice singing for the pleasure of singing, now vehemently, from the sheer delight in things physical and outward, now sadly, as some evanescent object induces melancholy, now in a naively reflective way, as past or future brings memories or expectations.
- navel After the shriveled cord drops off, the skin around the navel contracts, leaving a small raw area which discharges a yellow fluid for two or three days before the healing is complete.
- ravel Later French composers to use the instrument included Maurice Ravel, who wrote virtuosic parts for the bass clarinet in his ballet Daphnis et Chloé (1912), La valse (1920), and his orchestration of Modest Mussorgskys Pictures at an Exhibition (1924).
- sadly "I've heard little enough, Timothy," his master told him sadly.
- safely A long row of huts just above high-tide line can always be safely called a rancherie in that country.
- safety Of course Maitland would be likely to care for her safety.
- sagely Instead he shook his head sagely, cautioned patience, and merely observed he was giving the culprits plenty of rope.
- sally Opposite the point at which the besieged were to sally out the Spaniards collected a great mass of green branches, pitch, and straw.
- sanely He was convinced, he said soothingly, that when she had gone a little farther into them she would see them more sanely.
- savagely He turned on her savagely.
- save Pled him to silence which alone can save us?
- saved I had saved up my grievance and felt the need to lay it before her.
- saver It is in his capacity as a life saver that the Newfoundland dog of our picture is represented, called by the pleasant jest of the painter, A Distinguished Member of the Humane Society.
- savory Gluck had had his head, by this time, so long out of the window that he began to feel it was really unpleasantly cold, and when he turned, and saw the beautiful fire rustling and roaring, and throwing long bright tongues up the chimney, as if it were licking its chops at the savory smell of the leg of mutton, his heart melted within him that it should be burning away for nothing.
- savoy 15 Louise of Savoy.
- savvy Absinthe for me, savvy?
- sawfly the numbers of pairs of pro-legs; sawfly larvae have 6 or more pairs while caterpillars have a maximum of 5 pairs.
- solely I suppose it is not what would be called conscience, as conscience is supposed to decide solely between right and wrong, but it was none the less peremptory, although its voice was so soft and low that it might easily have been overlooked.
- sorely It was very wrong of me, and I am sorely punished!"
- steely His mother's steely firmness of character had driven him into the extravagance of an office.
- suavely "I think that you must have done," he said suavely, "or I should scarcely have known it.
- surely It's surely good to be good!"
- Sahel Burkina Faso is divided into 13 regions and 45 provinces: Regions: Boucle du Mouhoun, Cascades, Centre, Centre-Est, Centre-Nord, Centre-Ouest, Centre-Sud, Est, Hauts-Bassins, Nord, Plateau-Central, Sahel, Sud-Ouest Provinces: Balé, Bam, Banwa, Bazega, Bougouriba, Boulgou, Boulkiemde, Comoé, Ganzourgou, Gnagna, Gourma, Houet, Ioba, Kadiogo, Kenedougou, Komondjari, Kompienga, Kossi, Koulpelogo, Kouritenga, Kourweogo, Leraba, Loroum, Mouhoun, Namentenga, Nahouri, Nayala, Noumbiel, Oubritenga, Oudalan, Passore, Poni, Sanguie, Sanmatenga, Séno, Sissili, Soum, Sourou, Tapoa, Tuy, Yagha, Yatenga, Ziro, Zondoma, Zoundweogo
- saves This measurer saves one counting the lines every time.
- savers That being the case, Bruce decided that all of the lads would devote the morning to operating the pulmotor, while the four life savers made frequent plunges into the surf so as to become accustomed to swimming with the aid of the buoy.
85 words made from the letters savely
3 letter words made from savely:
5 letter words made from savely:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied