Correct spelling for SAVIVE
We think the word savive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for savive
- salve Hermon obeyed and left her, accompanied by the freedman, who carried the box of salve so full of precious promise.
- save "So you see I must try and save what I can before it's all gone....
- savior That was the last of 'Lina, with that cry for pardon she passed away, and though it was but a deathbed repentance, and she, the departed, had much need for pardon, Alice and the half-acknowledged mother clung to it as to a ray of hope, knowing how tender and full of compassion was the blessed Savior, even to those who turn not to Him until the river of death is bearing them away.
- savvy I'll have to have you there to read it over to me; savvy?"
- survive But Europeans seldom survive their captivity: the tremendous labor and the scanty food are too much for them.
24 words made from the letters savive
4 letter words made from savive:
5 letter words made from savive:
saive, isaev, evvia, visva, avvie.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window