How to spell SAVROL correctly?
If you are searching for the correct spelling of the word "savrol", you might be referring to "savor" or "savour". Both terms mean to enjoy or appreciate something to the fullest. So, if you want to express your love for a dish or moment, try using one of these correctly spelled alternatives.
List of suggestions on how to spell savrol correctly
- Carol Carol loves singing Christmas carols every year with her family.
- Karol Karol went to the store to buy bread and milk.
- Lavrov Lavrov is a skilled diplomat who has served as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia since 2004.
- Patrol The police car drove by on patrol, scanning the streets.
- Sacral The sacral bone is located at the base of the spinal column.
- SARL SARL is the French acronym for "SociÃ©tÃ© Ã responsabilitÃ© limitÃ©e," which means limited liability company in English.
- Savior Jesus Christ is known as the Savior of the world.
- Savor I always savor the peaceful moments spent in nature.
- Savoy The Savoy hotel in London is known for its luxurious accommodations and top-notch service.
- Sterol Sterols are important components of cell membranes in animals and plants.
Misspelling of the day