How to spell SAVURRIING correctly?
If you have accidentally misspelled "savurriing", fear not! The correct suggestions would be "savouring" or "savoring" depending on your preferred spelling. So, enjoy the delightful flavors of life and savor every moment, making sure to spell it right next time!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell savurriing correctly
- averring He was constantly averring his innocence, despite overwhelming evidence against him.
- safariing We observed a herd of elephants while safariing through Amboseli National Park in Kenya.
- saturating The heavy rainfall was saturating the ground, causing the rivers to overflow.
- savoring She sat on the porch swing, savoring the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
- scurrying I heard the scurrying of little feet as the mice ran across the kitchen floor.
- slurring The drunk man was slurring his words as he stumbled out of the bar.
- spurring The coach's motivational speech was incredibly inspiring, spurring the team to give their all in the championship game.
Misspelling of the day