How to spell SAVVAN correctly?
If you've mistyped "savvan", here are some probable corrections: "savanna" - a flat grassland ecosystem, "savage" - meaning fierce or untamed, "Savannah" - a city in Georgia, USA or "stave" - a wooden strip used in construction. Double-check the intended word to ensure accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell savvan correctly
- avian The avian creature gracefully soared through the sky, its wings outstretched in an impressive display of flight.
- Javan Javan is a talented musician who plays multiple instruments.
- Pavan Pavan is an accomplished musician who can play multiple instruments with ease.
- Sagan Carl Sagan is known for his contributions to the field of astronomy and his ability to educate and inspire a love for the cosmos.
- Salman Salman is a talented actor who has appeared in numerous blockbuster movies.
- Salva Salva is a traditional Spanish dish made with salted codfish and potatoes.
- Samoan I attended a traditional Samoan feast and was blown away by the delicious food and captivating cultural performances.
- sampan The fisherman rowed his sampan across the serene lake, hoping for a bountiful catch.
- Saran I covered the leftover pizza with Saran wrap to keep it fresh.
- saran She covered the dish with saran wrap to keep it fresh.
- Satan According to some religious beliefs, Satan is considered to be the embodiment of evil and the chief adversary of God.
- savant He was a true savant when it came to playing the piano, effortlessly performing complex compositions with flawless accuracy.
- savvy She is a savvy investor who knows how to analyze different markets and make profitable decisions.
- Shavian George Bernard Shaw, a renowned playwright, was known for his distinctive Shavian style of writing.
- Silvan Silvan's mastery of the violin captivated the entire audience at the concert.
- Sivan Sivan is the ninth month of the Hebrew calendar, typically falling during May or June.
- sylvan The cabin was nestled in a sylvan grove, surrounded by towering trees and a peaceful ambiance.
Misspelling of the day