Correct spelling for SBOARD
We think the word sboard is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sboard
- aboard Then you must have had pleasant company aboard.
- bard One wrote me nothing; t'other bard Sent me an insolent post-card.
- beard Gedge shrugged his shoulders and pulled his beard.
- board But the other person at the Board knows them?
- seaboard The flora includes nearly all characteristic forms of the other West Indies, the southern part of Florida, and the Central American seaboard.
- seward Lincoln and his Secretary of State, Seward, were representative of this party.
- sward They climbed to a green height and reclined on the cool sward in the shade of a beech tree.
- sword They tried to hang me even then, but the police were too quick for them; and the man with the hat got one over the head with the flat of a sword.
- Soared But he remained on his feet-he never soared.
- Sobbed "Oh, Jinny," sobbed the lady, in tears again, "how can you be so cruel at such a time, when my nerves are all in pieces?"
76 words made from the letters sboard
3 letter words made from sboard:
4 letter words made from sboard:
Misspelling of the day
- be within one control
- ta out