How to spell SCATERS correctly?
If you meant "scaters" but misspelled it, here are some possible correct suggestions: "scatters" - meaning to distribute or disperse widely, "skaters" - referring to individuals who ice skate or "scalers" - a term used in music to describe the changing of musical scales.
List of suggestions on how to spell scaters correctly
- carters The carters brought in all the supplies for the market.
- casters The new office chairs come equipped with rubber casters for easy mobility.
- sates The all-you-can-eat buffet sates my hunger for a while.
- Scars The soldier's scars were a painful reminder of the battles he had fought.
- SCATS I saw a catfish swimming in the SCATS.
- scatter The wind blew so hard that it caused the leaves to scatter across the ground.
- scooters There were lots of scooters parked outside the shopping mall.
- secateurs I need to get a pair of secateurs to cut the stems off the roses.
- skater The skater glided smoothly across the ice rink, executing a perfect triple axel.
- skaters The skaters were performing stunning tricks on the ice rink.
- skates I always wear my skates when I go out skating.
Misspelling of the day