Correct spelling for SCEAR
We think the word scear is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for scear
- car "Well, take me along, then," suggested Wiley, "and we'll bring back a car-load of that gold.
- ce "Yes indeed," said Mary, "they're all ordered, and the more money the better, n'est ce pas, Betty?
- cedar We celebrated John's birthday last Saturday by giving the school-children a tea under the cedar, and a dance on the lawn afterwards, and very merry they were.
- ceo YMCA CEO Jason Brown later apologized, stating "This situation has caused us to reflect and review, and certainly we see no reason why there should be a restriction to women breastfeed their babies in the adult-only change room.
- czar The ground being thus left clear, it was possible for the Czar to speak straight to the heart of Frederick William.
- ear A rustling in the brushwood had reached his ear.
- sa "Yus, sa,-a lilly bit," answered the Krooman, without seeming to notice the unpleasant manner in which the question had been put.
- saw Was she such a one as that old lunatic Potts had dreamed he saw standing before him in the filthy, cumbered upper-chamber of a ruinous house in an England market town, I wondered, one with great eyes like to those of a doe and a regal bearing?
- say Thou wilt remember all that I say?"
- scar He had a broad forehead, high cheek bones, prominent nose and his face would have been handsome and intelligent but for the scar which ran across his cheek, giving him a sinister look.
- se Now the first of these was the form taken by adjectives; as se scearpre sweordthe sharper sword, and se scearpeste sweordthe sharpest sword.
- sea Then he turned round and began looking at the sea again.
- seal "This paper, on which is written 'To the Blue Cap in the South Corner of the Market Square of Brussels,' is intended to inclose all the other letters, and when you have learned the marks Count Nieuwenar will fasten them up in it and seal it with my seal.
- seam It was all sewed with silk, in small, double seams, and Petrovich went over each seam afterwards with his own teeth, stamping in various patterns.
- sear He set his face towards Italy and the storm and stress before him, and in the train of King Louis he set out upon the turbulent meteoric course that was to sear so deep and indelible a brand across the scroll of history.
- seat Lanyard took them to the rear seat-and found the grey car had drawn up to within fifty yards of its prey.
- see He would see him again on the morrow, he said, and by that time it would have declared itself.
- seer They were eyes to make an eagle lower his lids, to read through walls and hearts, to terrify a wild beast-eyes of a sovereign, a seer, a conqueror.
- sew "I don't like to sew.
- shear As the boat was going through the "draw," at Terre Haute, she took a "shear" on the pilot, and knocked down her chimneys.
- shears During this time Joe Shears was sitting before the fire, playing cards and sipping his brandy between the whippings.
- sir 71 Fastolfe, Sir John, iii.
- smear Saw wood, smear varnish on wood, monkey around with wood.
- soar Albert's soul did not soar readily.
- spar There is something rather sublime in thus floating on a single spar in the wide sea of a populous, busy, fuming, fussy world like this.
- spear In his left hand he held an iron spear, In his right hand his sword invincible.
- sse Paul Bunyans Cabin is on a rock spur immediately SSE of Longfellow Peak and from certain angles appears as a Log cabin.
- star If ever I thanked my stars that I was not a star myself it was then.
- sue "Yes," agreed Sue, "we could do that.
- swear "I swear I did not; he is mistaken.
- Sean Political parties and leaders: Fianna Fail [Bertie AHERN]; Fine Gael [Enda KENNY]; Green Party [Trevor SARGENT]; Labor Party [Pat RABITTE]; Progressive Democrats [Mary HARNEY]; Sinn Fein [Gerry ADAMS]; Socialist Party [Joe HIGGINS]; The Workers' Party [ Sean GARLAND]
- SSA villous adenoma sessile serrated adenoma (SSA)
- Cesar Now this knowledge can be safely imparted to Don Cesar but not to Don Manuel.
- Saar On the right was the First Army, under command of General Von Steinmetz, the victors, August 6, of Spicheren, near Saar, and, eight days later, of Colombey, to the east of Metz; while the centre and left were composed of the several corps of the Second Army, commanded by Prince Frederick Charles of Prussia, a part of whose troops had just been engaged in the sanguinary battle of Mars-la-Tour, by which Bazaine was cut off from the Verdun road, and forced back toward Metz.
- sears She could hear Lillian, Nellie, Harry Sears and George Robinson singing on the upper deck of the little houseboat.
- seas It was to use the ships of the home government alone for its trade across seas.
- CIR Unnumbered Cir. -Timber preservation and timber testing at the Louisiana Purchase Exposition.
- SCI Sci., 44:265-313, 4 pls.
31 words made from the letters scear
3 letter words made from scear:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of