Correct spelling for SCEARS
We think the word scears is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for scears
- cease Where the line is to be drawn, when all interest in the business of the shop will cease, is beyond my powers of discovery.
- sass Your brooms is fine, and your apple sass is honest.
- scar A livid, angry scar, smooth, yet scarcely healed, ran from his left temple back as far as she could see.
- sear "Better sear that, too," said his wife, reaching for Jonah's cigarette.
- seats The men should assist the women they escort before taking their own seats.
- shears He threw back his abundant hair as he rose from the study of a dubious hoof,-a Samson unconscious of the shining shears that threatened him.
41 words made from the letters scears
3 letter words made from scears:
4 letter words made from scears:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way