How to spell SCELET correctly?
The correct spelling for "scelet" is "skeleton". This common spelling mistake can be corrected by reviewing spelling fundamentals and using a spell-checking tool. Other helpful suggestions include practicing spelling words out loud, breaking down difficult words into smaller parts, and double-checking spelling before submitting written work.
List of suggestions on how to spell scelet correctly
- celeb The celeb was swarmed by paparazzi on the red carpet.
- ocelot The ocelot is a wildcat native to the Americas.
- scaled The building was constructed to be scaled for the height of the people who will live inside of it.
- scarlet She wore a beautiful scarlet dress to the ball.
- scent I can smell the subtle scent of cinnamon in the air.
- select The director will select the best film to screen.
- sleet The roads are dangerously slick with sleet.
- smelt Yesterday, I smelt something burning in the kitchen, and it turned out that my roommate had left the stove on.
- sublet I can't afford the rent on my apartment alone, so I'm going to sublet a room to a friend.
Misspelling of the day