Correct spelling for SCHHOOL
We think the word schhool is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for schhool
- satchel Every day he carried a book or two in his satchel with his dinner, and read or translated aloud while his father worked.
- schiller When, therefore, Schiller was rearrested in a part of the Empire where he had no right to be, he was banished to Irkutsk, and the Governor-General of Eastern Siberia was requested to put him under police surveillance in some part of the territory named in the Imperial command.
- school Be sure to be at school to-morrow.
- seashell If the seashell were held to the ear in an absolutely quiet room, no sound would be heard, because there would be no external forces to set into vibration the air within the shell.
- social Although young, wealthy, and of high social position, he is nevertheless an indefatigable worker in his chosen field.
- swahili Burundi Kirundi (official), French (official), Swahili (along Lake Tanganyika and in the Bujumbura area)
- Sahel Note: landlocked; Lake Chad is the most significant water body in the Sahel
52 words made from the letters schhool
5 letter words made from schhool:
4 letter words made from schhool:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by