Correct spelling for SCI
We think the word sci is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sci
- ci That is my whole history-the history of the ci- devant milliner Caroline Peters, the future horseman Charles Petersen."
- sc Novae nuptae tamen maritus mappam manu capit: mane autem puellae mater virginitatis signa viris mulieribusque domi ostendit eosque jubilare jubet quod calamitas domestica, sc.
- scsi The LIO SCSI target engine implements a comprehensive SPC-3/SPC-4 feature set with support for high-end features, including SCSI-3/SCSI-4 Persistent Reservations (PRs), SCSI-4 Asymmetric Logical Unit Assignment (ALUA), VMware vSphere APIs for Array Integration (VAAI), T10 DIF, etc.
- si "Ring and ask my Jo-si-ah to come up and talk this over.
- sic It tak's a hantle to quawlifee sic weet's this.
- ski He thought of the intoxicating delight of ski-ing in the moonlight....
- MCI The typical adult dose for a lung imaging study is 40-150 Megabecquerels (1-4 mCi) (containing between 100,000 - 200,000 albumin particles).
- SCI Kansas Sci. Bull., 25:391, July 10, 1939.
- SCH Ch., by S. J. Nettleton, for Student Aid, Santee Normal Sch. 25.00
Misspelling of the day