Correct spelling for SCICNE
We think the word scicne is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for scicne
- scan "Arise, my lord; let us scan the track left by the monster, for I promise thee I will never lose it, wheresoever it may lead me.
- scanner Here, let me-" He reached past McAllen, adjusted the scanner.
- scene Can you not imagine the scene?
- scion Let us hope that it will do as much good as its fairest flower has already done the degenerate scion of all the Dartmouths.
- sconce Then watching, he found that unlit candles were being passed from line to line, one man leaning forward and tapping the man in front of him with the candle, the man in front passing it, in his turn, forward, and so on until at last it reached the altar where it was lighted and fastened into its sconce.
- scone He was named Archivist of the Year by the Scone Foundation of New York in 2006.
- scorn A certain worried, haggard expression had vanished from his face and for the first time in eight hours he treated his travelling wardrobe with scorn and indifference.
- scorner Shrewd and practical, a master of figures, and an utter scorner of generalisation, he went at once in whatever he undertook to the root of the matter, and, right or wrong, demonstrated what he thought to be the evil, and what he conceived to be the remedy.
- seine "In the first place, I must admit that you stopped me on the Quai Voltaire just as I was about to throw myself into the Seine, and you would like to know, no doubt, my motives for dying.
- sic I'm surprised at ye, Mr Crann, tryin' to defen' sic a meeserable crater, jist 'cause he gangs to your kirk."
- sicken The gaping cavity that exists under this mask would certainly sicken the strongest men among you, and turn you against me.
- signer Celui qui dort est toujours, mon cher ami, bien a vous; celui qui ecrit est charge de vous en faire part et de signer de la raison sociale,
- sin "I know that under the circumstances I ought to have been borne down to the earth with a guilty shame; I ought to have considered you as a punishment for my sin-and walked in the valley of humiliation and despair.
- sine Clearly, then, you don't think love a sine qua non?
- sinew But in him was the blood of Kazan, the flesh and bone and sinew of Kazan, and for the first time in his life he fought as Kazan fought on that terrible day at the top of the Sun Rock.
- singe The others were picked up carefully, one by one. For this purpose he took some of his best men aside, and confided to them, privately, that the present voyage was to be out of the ordinary, and that he needed not only stout fellows but willing and cheerful ones: men who would take hardships without grumbling, and who, with a prospect of good reward in addition to their pay, would go without question where they were told, and do as they were ordered-were it to singe the beard of the Grand Turk, himself, in his own palace.
- sink Bob crept up to the wall and let himself sink there.
- skiing The Mens 1 × 4 km + 2 × 5 km relay cross-country skiing competition of the Vancouver 2010 Paralympics was held at Whistler Olympic Park in Whistler, British Columbia.
- skin Now, all this was the result of sending home the skin of the blind lion.
- skinner In 1668, Skinner v.
- skinny Their arms were long and skinny and muscular, and at the end of each finger they had a spiked nail that was as hard as horn and as sharp as a briar.
- CINE Cine Gracher (a 3D room and two rooms in digital format Stadium) – Havan Arapongas; Museums The Museum of Art and History of Arapongas (MAHRA), located in a historic building, which housed from 1955 to 2010, the municipal administration, the Mahra tells the story of Arapongas through your photos and documents that are part of a rich historical collection that is now accessible to the population.
31 words made from the letters scicne
6 letter words made from scicne:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will