Correct spelling for SCUBBA
We think the word scubba is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for scubba
- cub Do, you poor ignorant young cub!"
- cuba In Cuba Yocahuna Guamaoxocoti.
- scab If the laborer has "scab" in his vocabulary, has not the railroad manager his "scalper" and "guerilla"?
- scabby SCALLED, pp. having the scall, scaly, scabby, scurfy, A 627.
- scrub The nests, according to my experience, are always placed at heights of from a foot to 4 feet from the ground, in low scrub-jungle or bushes.
- scrubby The trail, narrow and indistinct, mounted the last slow-rising slope; the pinyons failed, and the scrubby pines became abundant.
- scuba Costa Rica: all parts for all courses Panama: Bocas del Toro for courses involving SCUBA and sea kayaking Nicaragua: San Juan del Sur for semester courses
- SBA sba: A Generic Sparse Bundle Adjustment C/C++ Package Based on the Levenberg–Marquardt Algorithm (C, MATLAB).
24 words made from the letters scubba
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat