Correct spelling for SCURVES
We think the word scurves is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for scurves
- scurvy Take that; an' keep thy scurvy kisses to thyself.
- Scarves "They found four market-gardeners returning from the fields last night and shot them too-they made them dig their own graves, and tied their hands behind their backs with their own scarves.
- Surveys But they had two surveys, and the field notes check fairly well.
- secures "Knowledge is power," and always secures its possessor, a degree of influence, that wealth can never command.
- serves And I said to myself with satisfaction: "It serves the purpose."
- curves His eyes rested with satisfaction on her tall, girlish figure, already developing the soft rounded curves of womanhood.
57 words made from the letters scurves
3 letter words made from scurves:
5 letter words made from scurves:
Misspelling of the day