Correct spelling for SELECY
We think the word selecy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for selecy
- celery Two large heads, or four small ones, of fine celery.
- fleece Furthermore, it represented a living animal, soft of fleece and inviting a caress and was drawn with almost insolent ease.
- fleecy She had evidently been but passing through Rome; Naples or Florence now happily possessed her, and she was guiding her fleecy companion through the Villa Reale or the Boboli Gardens with the same superb defiance of irony.
- lacy The play called "The Change of Crownes;" a play of Ned Howard's, the best that ever I saw at that house, being a great play and serious; only Lacy did act the country-gentleman come up to Court, who do abuse the Court with all the imaginable wit and plainness about selling of places, and doing every thing for money.
- lucy Lucy will be here in a minute."
- sale The squire spoke as though he were calling his master's attention to a horse that was for sale.
- sales Three or four farmers from "out Greenvale way" were drawn up by the stove, discussing the cheese factory sales and various Greenvale happenings.
- sally "Not a bit of it," said Sally.
- saucy "Look here," whispered the ambassador, "don't you be quite so saucy."
- sealed "I am a party to an agreement which was signed, sealed and delivered, in this office, Mr. Langdon," he said.
34 words made from the letters selecy
4 letter words made from selecy:
5 letter words made from selecy:
leyes, selye, lycee, selce, seley, elsey.
6 letter words made from selecy:
Misspelling of the day