Correct spelling for SELFES
We think the word selfes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for selfes
- elves Strong Ingmar had always guarded the bush very tenderly, because he believed it sheltered elves and fairies.
- sales I liked her, too, and as soon as the men's winter clothes is off my hands I calkerlate to have a quiltin', and finish up another bed quilt to send her, for, man-like, George has furnished up his rooms with all sorts of nicknacks, and got only two blankets, and two Marsales spreads for his bed.
- self Lady Holme knew this self-satisfaction well.
- selfish Don't you think you are selfish-very selfish?"
- selfless One must lose one's own soul to gain the world, and none who enter and return from the paradise of selfless ecstasy will question that it is gained.
- sellers They got so poor that everybody had to go to the poor-house, except the confectioners, and the fancy-store keepers, and the picture-book sellers, and the expressmen; and they all got so rich and proud that they would hardly wait upon a person when he came to buy.
- Salvos For a few moments the great salvos would boom across the veld, roll after roll of thunder; then would ensue a momentary dead silence; then a single voice would open, to be joined immediately by the others.
- Selves Emotional ideas once accepted are soon cherished, and finally become our very inmost selves.
- Shelves Dr. Barrett rose and, bringing a book from the shelves, opened it and showed Carl an illustration, saying; "Did you ever see such a picture as this?"
- Slavs Compare this conscientious and almost pedantic method of arriving at an opinion, with our usual judgments about masses of people, about the volatile Irish, and the logical French, and the disciplined Germans, and the ignorant Slavs, and the honest Chinese, and the untrustworthy Japanese, and so on and so on.
35 words made from the letters selfes
4 letter words made from selfes:
5 letter words made from selfes:
6 letter words made from selfes:
Misspelling of the day