Correct spelling for SENTD
We think the word sentd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sentd
- cent After he had paid his bill he would not have a cent in the world.
- sainted But he was destined to disappointment, for a lady named Cannera, since sainted, followed him and asked permission to remain.
- sand Why, even the children on the sea-shore know, when they make their little sand walls against the tide, how soon they must be swept away.
- scent "He's caught a scent when the others couldn't.
- scented He slept in a bower in a rose garden, and nowhere in the world are the roses so magnificent and so sweet-scented as in Persia.
- seated When they had seated themselves at the table, the king said: "Come, bird, you promised me you would speak; have you nothing to say?"
- senate Wherever hard or famous work was to be done, in field or senate, one, at least, of the name was sure to be found in the front.
- send He wanted to send me away, but I would not go.
- sent I wonder what sent her here!"
- Snead Rackliff tried to jump, but he was on the wrong side, and the tonneau door bothered him; however, as the machine fell, with Snead sitting paralyzed in his place and Foxhall clinging to the wheel, Herbert succeeded in flinging himself out over the side.
- sends No distinct information is forthcoming; and when I go to one high official he gives me his card and sends me to another.
A function expecting an std::vector
argument will therefore only accept a vector instantiated with the default allocator.
- seined Great numbers of crappies are annually seined from the shallow bayous and sloughs bordering the Illinois and Mississippi rivers by the United States Fish Commission, and planted in suitable waters.
21 words made from the letters sentd
Misspelling of the day