Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for SENTING
We think the word senting is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for senting
- Sounding(Definition of sounding)
- Suntan(Definition of suntan)
- Setting(Definition of setting)
- Assenting(Definition of assenting)
- Sweating(Definition of sweating)
- Ending(Definition of ending)
- Spending(Definition of spending)
- Renting(Definition of renting)
- Sting(Definition of sting)
- Snorting(Definition of snorting)
- Suiting(Definition of suiting)
- Slanting(Definition of slanting)
- Stunting(Definition of stunting)
- Venting(Definition of venting)
- Seating(Definition of seating)
- Sitting(Definition of sitting)
- Stinting(Definition of stinting)
- Sorting(Definition of sorting)
- Dentin(Definition of dentin)
- Sunning(Definition of Sunning)
- Sinning(Definition of sinning)
- Sending(Definition of sending)
- Sentinel(Definition of sentinel)
- Shunting(Definition of Shunting)
- Sentient(Definition of sentient)
- Netting(Definition of netting)
- Tenting(Definition of tenting)
- Singing(Definition of singing)
"no, i am not," mary answered, her own whisper sounding half frightened.
We're as good as anybody, of course, but when i say 'i am not, he does not,' i always feel as if i were setting up to be better than the rest!
There is, however, no contradiction between this trait and the fact that the dialect may be rich in terms denoting objects that may be very useful, e.
He inquired if i wished for supper, and on my assenting, he left me for a few minutes and then returned, and very soon after he led me out to another building.
It was the sort of ending that would please her, could she know of it.
He had the spending of a lot of money, i should think.
In renting the seminary, i retain my own suite of apartments, and have never withdrawn my residence from it.
The sting of it lay in this fact, that it followed immediately upon the heels of the unpleasant scene at arkell house.
At the first note, they sprang towards one another-snorting mutual defiance-as if they, like their riders, were closing in mortal combat!
The writing, although undisguised and slanting properly, was beyond doubt the same as that of the wiggle letters.
Then, without seating herself, she leaned over and gave the station call, three s's.
Heaven knows whether i'm not sitting on shatnez.
Mr. ryder had sent to her room all the material for the biography, and soon she was completely absorbed in the task of sorting and arranging letters, making extracts from records, compiling data, etc.
The mineral content of alveolar bone is mostly calcium hydroxyapatite, which is similar to that found in higher percentages in both enamel and dentin, but is most similar to the levels in cementum (50%).
A philosopher looking up from the pages of the zend-avesta, upon which he had been centring his soul, beheld a pig violently assailing a cauldron of cold slops.
I see the shaping of my days from the beginning, when, a young child, i walkt the ways and knew nought of sinning.
I did not go back, and he stopped sending me money.
The sentinel there stumbled back, and don tiburcio brushed by him into the room.
"captain king has a quick and sentient touch, and his writing is that of one whose belief in mankind is untouched by bitterness.
Fishing is by hand lines, gill netting, and trawling.
Presently he took up his story, plunging directly into it, as though sensing that she had already divined much.
After a time, still singing, they dropped quickly down to earth.