How to spell SENTORS correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for misspelling "sentors" could be "senators", which refers to a member of the Senate, a legislative body in the United States; "centaur", which is a mythical creature with the upper body of a human and the lower body of a horse; or "sensors", which are devices used to detect or measure physical or chemical properties.
List of suggestions on how to spell sentors correctly
- centers The hospitals are functioning as the primary centers of medical care in the city.
- enters As soon as she enters the room, everyone's attention turns towards her.
- Mentors I am looking for mentors to help me improve my business skills.
- santos Santos is a surname commonly used in Spanish-speaking countries.
- senator The senator delivered a passionate speech about climate change.
- senators The senators met with the president to discuss the proposed legislation.
- senders The email system allows multiple senders to communicate with each other in real-time.
- seniors The seniors are going on a field trip to the botanical garden.
- senoras The senoras were quite makeup-free and very pretty.
- senors They carried wine and cheese to the senors.
- sensor The sensor records the temperature inside the oven.
- sensors The sensors in the car detected that the tire pressure was low.
- sentry I was assigned to be the sentry for the night.
- setters The setters are responsible for positioning the net for the volleyball game.
- suitors The king had many suitors vying for his crown.
Misspelling of the day