Correct spelling for SENTRE
We think the word sentre is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sentre
- cent "Not a cent-nothing," said Terry, but he was deeply moved.
- center The home is the child's earliest school, his first temple of worship, his first social center.
- centered She had a jealous contempt of Ruth Craven, who, although a foundation girl, managed to look like a lady; but her envy was centered round Cassandra.
- centre "Besworth's an excellent centre for hunting," Lady Charlotte remarked to Wilfrid.
- centred My horse seemed fresh, his breath came naturally and without effort, and I pressed him along rapidly, for my whole ambition now centred upon bringing the information I possessed within our own lines.
- century The Story of the Century!
94 words made from the letters sentre
3 letter words made from sentre:
5 letter words made from sentre:
reest, tener, tense, ernst, ester, nerts, seren, esten, rente, reens, netes, rense, sneer, ernes, resen, terse, seert, sente, stern, steer, entre, terne, teens, tenes, teers, reste, rents, trese, teres, etens, terns, enset, enter, neste, renes, erent, enets, erste, retes, seret, neset, stene, reset.
6 letter words made from sentre:
Misspelling of the day
- be at the head of
- growing along ground
- had dent