Correct spelling for SENUIOUS
We think the word senuious is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for senuious
- senior By the time I was a Senior the competition was desperate.
- sensuous The sensuous or suggestive values of nature are caught by the poet's quick feeling for beauty, and fixed by his creative activity.
- serious But, papa dear, surely you are not serious?
- sinuous Sinuous as beheaded snakes, the wires and cables supporting the traffic signal fell into the street.
- tenuous Even by day, the stars glistened in the tenuous atmosphere.
- seniors The Seniors came last, grotesque in the variety of their old clothes, and a fierce uproar of 'rahs and yells met them from the students squatted upon the grass as they loosely grouped themselves in front of the Tree; the men of the younger classes formed in three rings, and began circling in different directions around them.
- senors "Alas! miserable me! Alas! unhappy Senors! Do my old eyes deceive me, and is it one of those evil visions of the past which haunt my dreams by night: or has the accursed thirst for gold, the ruin of my race, penetrated even into this my solitude? Oh, Senors, Senors, know you not that you bear with you your own poison, your own familiar fiend, the root of every evil? And is it not enough for you to load yourselves with the wedge of Achan, and partake his doom, but you must make these hapless heathens the victims of your greed and cruelty, and forestall for them on earth those torments which may await their unbaptized souls hereafter?"
- snows Her face was thin, and white as the snows without.
113 words made from the letters senuious
5 letter words made from senuious:
3 letter words made from senuious:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will