Correct spelling for SERAH
We think the word serah is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for serah
- era This happened towards 1150 of our era.
- sarah That was nothing, as Sarah says.
- sari We passed two days in Sari.
- sea The sea was hidden behind him.
- sear I remember that there instantly burst from the line of guards on either side crinkling beams of death-fire that seemed to sear the eyeballs.
- search Have you started your search at Oxford?
- serape The silver-trimmed sombrero he put on his head and the serape he flung round his shoulders and across the lower part of his face in the same way the garment had been worn by its owner.
- seraph Suddenly, as though all the arrows of a quiver had darted together, the Spirits swept away with a breath the last vestiges of the human form; as the Seraph rose he became yet purer; soon he seemed to them but a faint outline of what he had been at the moment of his transfiguration,-lines of fire without shadow.
- sere Fleeting time is on the wing- Surely Winter, joyous Spring, Glowing Summer, Autumn sere, Mark the changes of the year.
- serer According to Martin Klein – a professor of History specializing in African Studies, the caste systems among the Serer emerged as a consequence of the Mandinka peoples Sine-Saloum guelowar conquest, and when the Serer people sought to adapt and participate in the new Senegambian state system.
- serial We go on to ask history what it has to tell us on the second point, the process by which the individual normally develops this life of the Spirit, the serial changes it demands; for plainly, to know this is of practical importance to us.
- serra They joked each other as they worked, and when Galvez completed his task ahead of Serra he had considerable fun at the Padre Presidente's expense.
- seurat Seurat painted A Sunday Afternoon between May 1884 and March 1885, and from October 1885 to May 1886, focusing meticulously on the landscape of the park.
- sierra It was first thought to encourage migration to Sierra Leone, and eighty-eight Negroes were sent, but they were not welcomed.
- sirrah Sirrah, could you hope to prosper?
- syria The year after his return from Syria he marched against it.
- Sara How sweet you do look, Sara!"
- sears "Bolling, I am going to leave you and Sears to wait here in the rowboat.
- SRO Smith and SRO Marilyn Chambers working inside.
- RAH O-N-E-I-D-A was then Oh-ne-i-dah; C-A-Y-U-G-A was Kah-yu-gah; G-E-N-E-S-E-E was Gen-e-se-e; C-A-N-A-N-D-A-I-G-U-A was Kan-nan-dar-quah, and N-I-A-G-A-R-A was Ni-ah-gah-rah.
32 words made from the letters serah
4 letter words made from serah:
Misspelling of the day