How to spell SERIERS correctly?
The correct spelling for "Seriers" is "Series". Some possible correct suggestions for this misspelling are: "Serious", "Seriema", "Serried", "Serifs" or "Seriate". However, based on context, "Series" is likely the intended word.
List of suggestions on how to spell seriers correctly
- aeries Theia flung open the curtains and gasped at the sight in the aeries.
- briers I was brushing the briers out of the driveway when I saw a deer walking by.
- criers The criers announced the upcoming theater performance.
- priers I noticed several priers in the church every morning praying.
- seekers They are the seekers of knowledge.
- SEERS The seers were known for their ability to foresee the future.
- seiners All of the little seiners that I caught on my line were fighting bitterly.
- sellers The sellers were eager to close the deal and hand over the keys to the new owners.
- seniors The seniors are going on a field trip to the museum tomorrow.
- serials I love watching crime dramas and suspense serials on television.
- series The Olympic games are a series of global sporting events.
- servers I need to set up new servers.
- setters Throughout the course of the play, the setters constantly run back and forth between the scorer's table and the court.
- severs The thunderstorm severs the power lines, causing a blackout in the neighborhood.
- sewers The sewers are incredibly disgusting and I don't want to go down there.
- sexier She thought her new haircut made her look sexier than ever.
- skiers The skiers enjoyed a clear day on the slopes.
- sorters The mailroom had several sorters, each assigned to a specific type of mail.
- surfers I love going to the beach and watching the surfers.
- terriers The terriers belonged to the man's wife.
Misspelling of the day