Correct spelling for SERIGE
We think the word serige is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for serige
- cerise The girl, in a cerise costume with a big black hat, short skirt, and dainty bag, was sitting in a chair halfway on to them and leaning over the table before her. As he watched, she threw her head back and laughed softly.
- grieg When it is recalled that Grieg was a pianist of exceptional merit, the large place occupied by pianoforte pieces-twenty-eight of the seventy-three opus numbers-it is easily understood.
- perigee She is at present in her perigee, And now shoots down her strongest influences.
- rage "In my first paroxysm of rage, I threw it down; I don't know in what direction.
- ridge Then we shall get the ridge.
- rig As if I'd have appeared in Boston in that rig!
- riga The Russian successes were, however, only temporary and the remainder of the winter campaign was marked by repeated efforts on the part of the Germans to break down the Russian defenses of Riga on the north, and to push the Slavs still further back on the south.
- sage One's mother-wit was a precious sort of necromancy, which could pierce every mystery at first sight; and all the gifts of knowledge, in his opinion, like reading and writing in that of the sage Dogberry, "came by nature."
- sari The solo artist (ekaharya) in Bharatanatyam is dressed in a colorful Sari, adorned with jewelry who presents a dance synchronized with Indian classical music.
- scree pialermeliggener is sometimes used to describe nearby Mt Arthur, but examination of Robinsons travels and the translation of the aboriginal word (with the suffix meaning cliffs or scree near summit) accord with the exposed cliffs on most faces of Mt Barrow.
- sedge It was a bulky house, and so overburdened its frail sedge supports that it lay almost upon the ground, with its little round doorway wide open to the sun and rain.
- Searing The hurt was there, the great, incredible, soul-searing hurt; but he would not dwell upon what had caused that hurt.
- Reggie You wait till old Reggie comes along, and ask him.
- Sarge In Season 9, the real Sarge, Grif and Caboose briefly appear at the end of the final episode.
- SEGA Android Assault: The Revenge of Bari-Arm, released in Japan as Bari-arm (バリ・アーム), is a 1993 shoot em up video game developed and published by Human Entertainment for the Sega CD.
57 words made from the letters serige
3 letter words made from serige:
5 letter words made from serige:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window