Correct spelling for SERIVCE
We think the word serivce is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for serivce
- cerise "My stop-watch isn't working right," replied Julia impudently and took the cerise satin gown in her two hands.
- crevice Here every chink and crevice was packed with snow and ice.
- series She gave one long satisfied look at the contents in perfect silence then voiced her delight in a series of little shrieks.
- serif Cambria is a transitional serif typeface commissioned by Microsoft and distributed with Windows and Office.
- serious Jewel looked up at his serious face with the lines between the eyes.
- service Every one was at our service.
- surface The surface waters had disappeared.
- serves A tight room, with a stove in the bottom, and the fruit in shallow drawers, put in from the outside, serves a good purpose.
- strives Her wounding blows, upon her bosom one Strives to renew, as wont; her striving arms Stiffen'd to stone she sees.
- servos Vacuum servos are not used on vehicles which use cables, rods (or other mechanical linkages), or pressurized air systems for their primary brake circuits.
- shrives Shives (also Shrives) is an unincorporated community in Chicot County, Arkansas, United States.
- derives In the centre of all was repeated the silver Star within the golden band; the emblem from which the Order derives its name, and in which it embodies its deepest symbolism.
106 words made from the letters serivce
3 letter words made from serivce:
4 letter words made from serivce:
5 letter words made from serivce:
6 letter words made from serivce:
7 letter words made from serivce:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of