Correct spelling for SERVEAL
We think the word serveal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for serveal
- cereal Eggs are valuable, too, in the dietary because they are frequently combined with flour, cereal products, and vegetables, which contain a large amount of starch, and some of which contain small amounts of protein.
- reveal The secret, however, had been forgotten in the exciting scenes through which Maggie had passed since first she learned of its existence; and it was now a long time since she had mentioned it to Hagar, who each day grew more and more determined never to reveal it.
- revel If you want money, name the sum, take it: cut up my fortune to shreds, seize my property, revel on it; but come not here.
- seal I shall be at your head, to sign each brave soldier with a patriot's seal of honor."
- serial Still it has placed a good many serial stories, and at pretty good prices, but not generally so good as those the magazines pay the better sort of writers; for the worse sort it has offered perhaps the best market they have had out of book form.
- serve For myself, I only ask to go on being your friend, and to serve you in any way possible.
- server In the z/OS operating system, two elements provide access methods: Data Facility Product Communications Server
- servile He is impatient of my suggestion that the fault may lie with a servile press.
- servo The disadvantage was that the lining was prone to fading on steep hills (calculate the kilowatts dissipated by a one-ton car descending a 15% hill at a constant 60 mph) A harder lining, the famous VG95 was produced but this required a brake servo.
- sever Such persons have perpetually accused him to the French Government as desiring to sever the connection between the two races, and therefore between this colony and France.
- several The doctor mused several minutes.
- surreal Going Bovine is a 2009 surreal dark comedy novel by Libba Bray.
- Served It was not in his nature to allow any one who served him to pass unrewarded.
- serves At Henley they rowed their first trial in seven minutes and three seconds, if my memory serves, and in consequence were generally expected to win.
- servers Private Internet Access servers operate VPN gateways in 44 regions across 29 countries.
- non-alcoholic Blaster Bates is a type of non-alcoholic fruit drink, believed to have been first made in Cheshire and named after the local personality Blaster Bates.
149 words made from the letters serveal
3 letter words made from serveal:
4 letter words made from serveal:
5 letter words made from serveal:
Misspelling of the day
- a thou shalt not