Correct spelling for SERVERT
We think the word servert is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for servert
- evert Quick Fox/Links Books published a collection titled The Best of Bijou Funnies in 1975, which included work by Lynch, Williamson, Kinney, Green, Crumb, Shelton, Spiegelman, Deitch, Dan Clyne, Jim Osborne, Evert Geradts, and Rory Hayes.
- pervert Did we lift the veil which shrouds from mortal sight the elemental world of such a moral pervert, we should behold a world teeming with hideous forms, and as actively working as the bacteria of fermentation revealed by a powerful microscope, elementals of destruction, death, and decay, which must pass out into other forms for the purification of the spiritual atmosphere; creatures produced by the man's own thoughts, living upon and in him, and reflecting, like mirrors, his hideousness back again to himself.
- revert "I am, yes," he replied, rather ungraciously, for he was eager to revert to Leo.
- servant I am only your servant."
- serve "Behold how the hand of the Lord is steadfast over those who serve him!
- server In the client–server model, the client is usually considered the front end and the server is usually considered the back end, even when some presentation work is actually done on the server.
- serviette Another head-and a black alpaca jacket and a serviette this time-to tell us coffee is ready.
- sever The high peaks will be broken, the mountains will sever, and night be upon all.
- severe Severe suffering had disfigured the king's features, the cold perspiration was standing on his forehead, and his hands grasped the golden lions on the arms of the deep-seated invalid chair in which he was resting, almost convulsively.
- severn Severn attended affectionately to all this, and the whole was completed about two years after the poet's death.
- subvert This seemed a plain conspiracy to subvert the constitution and parcel out the empire.
- surfeit To take it on the lowest ground, Dalmain, worshipper of beauty as he was, had had a surfeit of pretty faces.
- Served McBain took up a position at the small table which served the purpose of a desk.
- serves He serves his time, is discharged, but what kind of a citizen does he become?
- severs "I should say not," denied Mrs. Severs promptly.
- servers For example, French virtual child pornography producers have moved their files to servers in the United States because of its wider free speech protection" (Eko).
- non-alcoholic Triple B is a non-alcoholic malt drink made by the Bahamian Brewery.
62 words made from the letters servert
5 letter words made from servert:
3 letter words made from servert:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable