Correct spelling for SERVET
We think the word servet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for servet
- civet He turned the white face toward the light, gently parted the civet fur, and pressed his ear to the silken covering of the breast.
- pervert They disturb the peace of the country; they impede and pervert legislation by the excitement they create; they do more to prevent rational investigation and proper action in this body than any, if not all, other causes.
- saved Yes, I saved Cyprianus.
- servant I don't like to address him as a servant, and yet it's not pleasant to order a gentleman about.
- serve Might they not serve him for hunting the elephant just as well as horses?
- server New technology computer systems give perfect performance to pull up information from server or cloud servers.
- serviette "I know what I am going to do, at any rate," I said, laying my serviette deliberately upon the table.
- servitor He was so different from the eager, humble servitor that heretofore had interpreted her very wishes, even before they were spoken!
- servo Almost ready to fly (ARF or ARTF) airplanes require final assembly typically including engine and fuel tank installation (or electric motor, speed controller, and battery), servo and pushrod installation, control surface attachment, landing gear attachment, and sometimes require gluing the left and right wing halves together.
- seven It was seven o'clock when we began our journey home, which we reached at midnight.
- sever I glory in the friendship of those two men who refused to allow the unreasoning caprices of love to sever their love for each other.
- Served "We do not know," she answered, "since lamps would scarcely have served them.
- serves The tail serves as a balancing pole for leaping from tree to tree and in winter it acts as a protection from cold.
- servers Three gentlemen-cupbearers, gentlemen-carvers, and servers to the amount of forty in the great and the privy chamber; six gentlemen-ushers and eight grooms.
- non-alcoholic There are some who interpret certain passages in the Bible as not referring to alcohol, arguing that all positive references to "wine" in Scripture refer to non-alcoholic beverages and all negative references speak of alcoholic beverages.
61 words made from the letters servet
5 letter words made from servet:
4 letter words made from servet:
6 letter words made from servet:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable