Correct spelling for SERVIC
We think the word servic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for servic
- cervical I have seen enlarged cervical glands disappear without discharge when patients have taken up the outdoor life, and, above all, when they have gone out of the city and have lived the regime proper for those in whom tubercle bacilli are growing.
- cervix The upper part of the back, the cervix, the neck, the shoulders and the upper parts of the breast are thus covered.
- civic When he's in power again, he will be as subjective as ever, with the power of civic life and death, and an idolatrous following perfectly ruthless in the execution of his will."
- scenic From this point is to be obtained one of the most varied of scenic effects of any point at the Falls.
- sec The site of his bump of humor is a dimple at the base of his skull, and if he traces up the fact that I'm the one who turned Rupert and his pirate yarn loose in the general offices my standin' as a discriminating private sec.
- segovia No sooner were the arrests of Egmont and Horn known in Madrid, than Montigny was deprived of his liberty, and closely confined in the alcazar of Segovia.
- seraphic I was particularly pleased that Master Percival Pope should be included in our little band, for he was one to whom instinctively I had been attracted by reason of the gentle and almost seraphic expression of his mild blue eyes, his soft voice and his great politeness of manner.
- serf By this, masters and serfs were encouraged to enter into an arrangement which was to put the serf into immediate possession of himself, of a homestead and of a few acres, giving him time to indemnify his master by a series of payments.
- serge Then everybody knew that Serge was learning the alphabet, and that when he had learned it he was to go to Moscow, to the Teknik, and learn what else there was.
- serve "Sure, the bear was sent to us to be aten," observed Mike; "and suppose we get nothing else till we reach home, it will serve to keep us alive till then."
- server He had always been a man of swift, prompt, bold action; self-reliant, fearless, resolute, a master not a server; accustomed to determine events in accordance with his own imperious will, and wont to bring them about as he planned.
- service He wants help, and these people will be of service to him.
- servile Yet I would not that servile and laborious employment should be forced upon the young.
- serving Apparently, too, serving-boys were within call, and thus lights could easily be obtained, which were handed to one another by the smokers on the points of their swords.
- servitor "This skilful servitor of the Queen will tell you, lady, that the wind which is a gale on the Atlantic, may scarce cool the burning cheek of a girl on the land, and that the links in life are as curiously interlocked as the ropes of a ship.
- servo Mechanically identical to the Blackfoot, the only other differences in these two models besides the bodies and body mounts were plastic wheels vacuum-plated in a golden finish, the inclusion of rubber-spiked tires for slightly improved off-road traction, a metal bracket to support the servo saver and oil-filled, coilover shock absorbers.
- sever Penny hoped that the scraps of metal might upon scientific analysis disclose the type of instrument which had been employed by the thief to sever the tire standard.
- sic Sic porro primitus appellabant magnatum, atque adeo Regum filios.
- slavic These needs are: the knowledge of Russian and Church- Slavic reading, and calculation.
- Served You served him quite right.
- Syriac But when theologians extended their studies to Arabic, Chaldee, and Syriac, a step, and a very important step, was made towards the establishment of a class or family of languages.
- Sergio Political parties and leaders: Social Democratic Party or PSD Popular Party or PP (formerly known as Center Democratic Party or SERGIO]; United Democratic Coalition or CDU (communists; includes
- Sergei Political parties and leaders: Bulgarian Agrarian National Union-People's Union or BANU [Anastasia MOZER]; Bulgarian Socialist Party or BSP [ Sergei STANISHEV]; Coalition for Bulgaria or CfB (coalition of parties dominated by BSP) [ Sergei STANISHEV]; Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria or DSB [Ivan KOSTOV]; Movement for Rights and Freedoms or MRF [Ahmed DOGAN]; National Movement for Simeon II or NMS2 [Simeon SAXE-COBURG-GOTHA]; New Time [Emil KOSHLUKOV]; Union of Democratic Forces or UDF [Nadezhda MIKHAYLOVA]; Union of Free Democrats or UFD [Stefan SOFIYANSKI]; United Democratic Forces or UtDF (a coalition of center-right parties dominated by DSB)
- serves Beauty is a power, and if it serves holy purposes, so is it sanctified.
- servos During this flight the servos were not used, without any difficulty being experienced in controlling the airship.
45 words made from the letters servic
3 letter words made from servic:
5 letter words made from servic:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable