Correct spelling for SERVIEC
We think the word serviec is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for serviec
- cervix Cervix: the upper part of the neck; = crag: in Diptera; that part of the occiput lying over the junction of the head, i. e. between the vertex and neck.
- civic Perhaps it could best be visited by a syndicate of cultivated Americans; then one could give himself to its political or civic interest, another to its religious memories and associations, another to its literary and artistic records; no one American, however cultivated, could do justice to all these claims, even with life and health of an expectation beyond that of the most uncultivated American.
- serge "Give it to me," said Serge with eagerness.
- serve "'I am thankful, my young friend, I can now find a way to serve you.
- server If the maid does those things which prevent any getting up from table, that is really enough for her to do. If, however, you wish her to pass plates and vegetables, at least serve the sauce on the platter with the fish, have the gravy for the meat and the sauce for the pudding placed where the server can help them, and depend upon those seated at the table to pass the bread, butter, pickles and jelly which are before them.
- service For this service the French king gave him 10,000 livres.
- serviette Briefly, it stated that the serviette had been sprinkled with some essential oil, the exact character of which Merton had found himself unable to determine, its perfume, if it ever possessed any, having disappeared.
- servile They are brought up in the most servile fear of the higher classes, and they feel most keenly their hopeless degradation, for no effort on their part can better their condition.
- serving "My luck is serving me to-day," the newcomer went on spasmodically.
- servo In 1964, the Mercedes-Benz 600 used larger air springs and the compressed air system also powered the brake servo.
- seven Come to me this evening at seven o'clock.
- sever Otherwise the profligate birds would sever the heavy racemes of flower in their eagerness for honey until the ground beneath glowed with a furnace-hued shadow.
- slavic In the dialect of the lower class, this name assumes a Slavic sound, and is transformed into Radion or Radiwon; the little one was therefore called Radionek, as a sort of pet name.
- survey We are satisfied with our Unitarian position, as a stand-point from which to survey that of others.
- survive Only the fit survive-survive to be ruled, to be trampled, to be owned by the strongest.
- Served Sufficient for him that he served his country faithfully.
- Sergio Political parties and leaders: Social Democratic Party (PSD), Marcelo Rebelo DE SOUSA; Portuguese Socialist Party (PS), Antonio GUTERRES; Party of Democratic Renewal (PRD), Pedro CANAVARRO; Portuguese Communist Party (PCP), Carlos CARVALHAS; Social Democratic Center (CDS), Manuel MONTEIRO; National Solidarity Party (PSN), Manuel SERGIO; Center Democratic Party (CDS); United Democratic Coalition (CDU; communists)
- Sergei Sergei Alexandrovitch frowned.
- serves It is only when ice is out and current serves that the brigade moves forward.
- servers Servers in waterproofs scuttled round with cans of hot tea and baskets of bread and butter, and the girls had a picnic meal sitting on their beds.
- non-alcoholic Terms frequently encountered are autoimmune or autoimmune-related pancreatitis, lymphoplasmacytic sclerosing pancreatitis, idiopathic tumefactive chronic pancreatitis, idiopathic pancreatitis with focal irregular narrowing of the main pancreatic duct, and non-alcoholic duct destructive chronic pancreatitis.
106 words made from the letters serviec
3 letter words made from serviec:
4 letter words made from serviec:
5 letter words made from serviec:
6 letter words made from serviec:
7 letter words made from serviec:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable