Correct spelling for SERVIG
We think the word servig is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for servig
- cervix -The majority of cases are caused by labor, and is due to a cervix that is not perfectly dilated.
- savage After the ceremony we returned to Venice, and the officer who accompanied the lady told me that I would oblige them by dining in their company at "The Savage."
- saving Perhaps if he had taken her into his confidence and told her what he was striving and saving for, she would have understood better and been happy in waiting and working with him.
- segovia Philip lay sick at Segovia when the news of the outbreak of the Iconoclasts and the uncatholic agreement entered into with the Reformers reached him.
- selvage The moon at this moment shining more brilliantly, enabled him to command a better view of the waters of the lake, and the selvage of reeds growing around it. Once more silence was reigning over the scene, when all at once Don Cornelio fancied he saw a movement among the sedge, as if some one was making his way through it. In another instant a form, at first shadowy and indistinct, appeared before his eyes.
- serf Not one traveller who does not know that the evils brought on that land by the despotism of the autocrat were as nothing compared to that dark network of curses spread over it by a serf-owning aristocracy.
- serge The house in which Serge lived was the house of Madame Vasselitch.
- serve It is the only way; but do you still truly wish to serve?"
- server A. First, the master of the house, Simon; besides, I have placed below him a server, who I have supposed to have come for his own amusement to see the arrangement of the table.
- service Your servant, your doctor, your detectives, are all in my service!
- servile Mr. Wise, of Virginia, said that the tyrant of Mexico was now at war with Texas; that he threatened to invade her territory, and never stop until he had driven slavery beyond the Sabine; and that the gentlemen opposed to the mission would let him loose his servile horde, and yet send no minister to remonstrate or to threaten.
- serving His Highness ordered up her two serving wenches to remove her and her luggage.
- servitor His own brutality towards the faithful servitor made him ashamed.
- servo The "gaseous boundary layer" is a hot rod mechanics explanation for failing self servo effect of drum brakes because it felt like a brick under the brake pedal when it occurred.
- Served That's the way Marcy served me and more than that, he had the face to tell me of it when I came home last night."
- Sergio Main article: 2010 Copa Petrobras Buenos Aires Brian Dabul and Sergio Roitman were the defending champions, but Roitman retired from the professional tennis in 2009.
- Sergei In the beginning of February, the news of the death of Sergei Alexandrovitch Assanow arrived in Paris.
- serves Magnetic sleep generally does not begin immediately, but after some intermediate danger; most frequently ordinary sleep serves as a bridge leading to magnetic sleep, and yet the two are entirely different conditions.
49 words made from the letters servig
4 letter words made from servig:
Misspelling of the day
- bursted into song
- crudding up
- didst one own volition