Correct spelling for SERVUY
We think the word servuy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for servuy
- nervy "Anyway, you're nervy kids, both of you.
- savoy The Railroads and Passes between France and Savoy.
- serf The land here does not yield much, and if one is not to farm at a loss one must employ serf labour or hired labourers, which is almost the same thing, or put it on a peasant footing-that is, work the fields oneself and with one's family.
- serve I shall be delighted to serve you in any way I can."
- server Web hosting control panels usually include the following modules: Web server (e.
- servo One servo controls the position of both main and jib sails together (allowing the sails to be trimmed), the other the position of the rudder (allowing the boat to be steered).
- sever She was sorry to hear of his losses, although she could not agree with him that they could logically sever his present connection with the rancho, or that, placed upon another and distinctly business footing, the occupation would not be as remunerative to him as any other.
- survey Shortlegs sat smoking his pipe for a while, then rose and commenced a survey of the room.
- Served I think I'll have my dinner served there."
- serves But it serves me right for indulging the lad, being taken with his looks so.
- servos A common application is for the control of motors or servos, as well as for signal amplification applications.
- non-alcoholic In the production of powdered alcohol some non-alcoholic ingredients are added which is similar to some liqueurs.
43 words made from the letters servuy
4 letter words made from servuy:
5 letter words made from servuy:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable