How to spell SETTUPS correctly?
When encountering the misspelling "settups", there are a few possible corrections. One option is to fix it to "setups" to refer to arrangements or preparations. Another suggestion could be "set-tups", meaning a series of tups or male sheep. To clarify, it is essential to rely on context and choose the suitable correction accordingly.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell settups correctly
- letups I had a few letups during my workout.
- settees The living room had two comfortable settees for guests to relax on.
- setters The setters in the volleyball team are responsible for setting the ball for the hitters to spike.
- SETTS He had to setts the fire.
- setup I helped to setup the stage for the concert.
- setups I need setups for my new business.
- stoups The courtyard of the church was decorated with beautiful stoups filled with fresh flowers.
Misspelling of the day