How to spell SEVEE correctly?
If you meant to type "sevee" but misspelled it, here are some possible correct suggestions. For "sever", if you meant to refer to breaking off or cutting something, it could also be "severe" if you intended to describe something extreme or intense. Additionally, "serve" or "sieve" may be suitable alternatives depending on the context.
List of suggestions on how to spell sevee correctly
- eve On Christmas Eve, my family and I always gather around the tree and exchange gifts.
- levee The city constructed a levee to prevent flood damage.
- save I'm trying to save money for my future.
- saver Using coupons and buying items on sale is a great way to be a saver when shopping.
- see I can see the blue sky outside.
- seer The seer predicted the fall of the kingdom years before it happened.
- serve I will serve you irm.
- Served I served my guests a delicious meal.
- serves He serves coffee and bagels for breakfast.
- seven I can count up to seven apples in the basket.
- sever The doctor had to sever the nerve endings during surgery to remove the tumor.
- severer The severer the punishment, the greater the motivation to behave properly.
- severn On the severn river, boats travel along the two diverging channels.
- severs The harsh winter weather often severs power lines and causes outages.
- sieve I need to buy a sieve to strain the pasta from the water.
- sieved After the tomatoes were sieved, I was left with a watery potion.
- sieves They used sieves to separate the wheat from the chaff.
- Soever I will go wherever you go, whenever you go, and however long you stay there, soever the destination may be.
- Steve Steve was the best catcher I ever played with.
- Stevie I think that Stevie should try a new hairstyle.
- Sven Sven, my friend from Sweden, always sends me postcards of beautiful landscapes.
Misspelling of the day