Correct spelling for SEVILE
We think the word sevile is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for sevile
- civil Then came the Civil War, and almost all of them lined up with the South.
- defile Before reaching the Kiti defile I was aware that Hamed's caravan was following us.
- evil He had been very kind and good to her, he had not meant any harm, and he had saved her from an evil fate.
- revile You are not permitted to revile your commander."
- senile She ended with a senile laugh, and her companion having taken advantage of the long speech to drink some gin out of the broken cup, Mother Guttersnipe seized the unfortunate old creature by the hair, and in spite of her feeble cries, banged her head against the wall.
- service And then you might be of service too."
- servile He let it fall to the ground; Spendius immediately picked it up; his servile habits came back to him in the presence of his master.
- settle I tell you what, Mollie, I will call one afternoon and settle it with your mother.
- severe It was considered terribly severe.
- seville Those of his calling, he said, had no need to seek a master to whom security must be given, and you could dine when and where you please, since, in the city of Seville, there is not an eating-house, however humble, where you will not find all you want at any hour of the day.
- simile But let the simile stop there, John, my boy!
- smile It was my turn to smile.
- stile When Ralph stood beside her upon the sunny side of the stile he instinctively resumed Winsome's hand.
- Cecile Cecile, furious, turned her back and went head first into the sea.
68 words made from the letters sevile
3 letter words made from sevile:
4 letter words made from sevile:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up